What Does it Cost to Hire an Attorney in VA?
All fees are disclosed up front. Credit Cards accepted.
At the firm, one of the first questions clients ask is "will I go to jail?" The second question - always at the top of the list is "how much to you charge?" Hiring an attorney to help you defend against a reckless driving charge might appear to be costly, but in fact, when you measure against the costs you will face in a conviction, it is often far less. How much is your driver's license worth to you? Fines for reckless driving offenses can range as high as $2,500. At the firm, all costs are fully disclosed so you can make an informed decision. The firm accepts all credit cards, making it easier for you to manage this unexpected and unplanned cost. The firm has a fee that is disclosed to you so you know exactly what your costs will be. In cases of criminal traffic offenses, based upon the actual circumstances, the fees generally run at a flat rate, unless there are some unusual circumstances. The following outlines the general costs for various reckless driving charges:
- Reckless Driving: $500 - $1000
- Driving on a Suspended License: $500 - $1000
- Other Non criminal traffic matters (speeding, moving violations): $500
- Most DUIs: $1000 - $2000
- Felony DUI (3rd offense): $2500+
Most law firms that deal with criminal traffic offense may charge far more. These are very reasonable rates for an experienced and proven Virginia reckless driving attorney. The firm takes its duty to each client as a serious issue, and is determined to pursue a more favorable outcome, no matter what the circumstances are in the case.
As the firm defends criminal traffic offenses, drunk driving and other serious criminal cases exclusively, there is a great deal of experience and knowledge about what to do to fight back. This is not a law firm that provides all types of services - it is focused on defending those facing criminal charges and criminal traffic offenses, including all types of reckless driving charges. It makes real sense to be represented by an attorney immediately if you are at risk of high fines, loss of your license, 6 points assessed by the DMV, and potential jail time. When measured against increased insurance rates and fines, as well as future transportation costs if you cannot operate a vehicle legally, the costs of representation are very reasonable.
Take the time to talk to the attorney at the firm before you make a decision. You owe it to yourself to do what you can to avoid conviction - as is your right! The constitution gives you the right to an attorney. Just make it the right one.
Some Facts About How The Firm Charges Fees:
- The firm's fees are based upon whether the charges filed are a misdemeanor or civil traffic citation, whether you have many prior offenses, etc), where the case stands, and the amount of work and court dates we anticipate. You will know the costs up front so you can make a decision.
- The fees charged are most often flat fees, and there are no surprises.
- The firm accepts credit card payments if this is an easier form of payment for you to manage.
- For certain types of circumstances, a payment plan could be possible.
- The firm usually does not charge for traveling. Mr. Pignone works in court throughout Virginia, and if the court is within our range the firm believes that this is just the cost of doing business.
Get help defending a criminal traffic offense from a firm that offers outstanding representation at reasonable rates.